Every year, Gallup conducts a survey of Americans to determine their choice for the best long-term investment. Respondents are asked to select real estate, stocks/mutual funds,
Top 5 Reasons To Live In Hoboken
THE TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE IN Hoboken!
1. With the largest density of restaurants & bars per square mile in the United States, Hoboken is the place to be when it comes to entertainment and nightlife. From high end sushi spots to live music at your local dive bars, it's all within a 15 minute walk.
2. The Views: Breathtaking panoramic views offer thousands of residents the luxury of City living at an affordable price.
3. The Convenience: The proximity to New York City make the mile square city a goldmine for Hoboken residents. The PATH train makes it relatively cheap and easy to get in and out of The City. The NJ Transit station makes it easy to get back home and visit family in the suburbs.
4. The Festivals: St. Ann's Italian Festival, St. Patty's Day Parade, Arts & Music Celebration...just to name a few.
5. Sunday Funday: Whether it is football season or a summer brunch with friends, Sunday in Hoboken is the best place to extend your weekend festivities just a little longer before hanging up your party pants!
Rehanna Gallagher is the founder and President of Hudson River Properties. She Started Castle Point 16 years ago to provide Hudson County with a much needed boutique, full-service real estate firm and....
Latest Blog Posts
More and more economists are predicting a recession is imminent as the result of the pullback in the economy caused by COVID-19. According to the National Bureau of Economic Research: “A
What Is Coronavirus?COVID-19, better known as coronavirus, is a viral infection with flu-like symptoms. The virus is primarily transmitted via respiratory droplets, such as when an infected